Saturday, January 14, 2017

PLACES + SPACES - Southern California Trip Planning

In 1 month my husband and I are flying to California to spend 2 weeks with friends and family.
Even though I lived in San Diego for 6 years, there still so many things in So-Cal that I haven't done yet and I want to try to check some of them off on this trip.

Here some of the things on my list, as told by my instagram feed






1) Salton Sea by @jimmy92233
2) Cabrillo National Monument in San Diego by @jujubee_84
3) Galleta Meadows by @juliannaesther
4) Moorten Botanical Garden in Palm Springs by @lainetrees
5) Spruce Suspension Bridge in San Diego by @preeetpal
6) Grand Central Market in LA by @toms
7) Aerial Tram in Palm Springs by @holliecusty
8) Cabezon Dinosaurs by @ohnochriso
9) Salk Institute in San Diego by @shotsofnorthamerica

No comments:

Post a Comment