Thursday, January 9, 2014

Places + Spaces - One week in New York


Like many other people, I would definitely not mind living in New York one day. It seems like everything is possible and everyday is an adventure. Thanks to Instagram, it is now easier than ever to "stalk" your favorite New Yorkers and live life in the big apple through little squares.

Here are some of my favorite Instaplaces in New York City from this week. I'll definitely add those to my Places To Check Out When I'm In NY. Maybe you will, too.

At Mudspot with @palosmitas





At Au Bon Pain with @Luana90


At the Doughnut Plant with @texastoast10


At Jimmys Diner with @Palosmitas


At Theodore Roosevelt Park with @thestylesenders


The Cafe Mogador with @thebuttermelts


At Artists & Fleas with @palomalirastudio


At Dean & DeLuca with @Noelledowning


At Rebel Rebel Records with @thebuttermelts

No comments:

Post a Comment